Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Christmas

It's amazing how busy we all get around this time of year! Gabi's 6th birthday is next week and her party is this Saturday. After that, we can focus more on getting ready for Christmas.
We went to Arizona over Thanksgiving- I hope to post some pictures really soon. I am in Ohio this week for work and forgot to bring the memory card with me that has all our pics on it.
In the mean time, I couldn't resist putting some Christmas songs on our playlist. I don't know about you, but I need any reminder I can get that this season is all about something bigger than the shopping and the busyness. Enjoy!
PS- I know I need to fix the blog to have all the text in the middle. Turns out this is not a simple fix...it might take some time for me to figure it out! =)

No comments:

My Favorite Music