Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Baby Girl Starts School



I didn't think I would cry...honest. So go ahead and call me a big cry baby.


Gabi started Kindergarten today! She is in Mrs. Clifford's class and is totally excited. This day couldn't come fast enough (for her, not for Mom and Dad).



I dropped her off at the before/after care program this morning so that she got the experience of riding the big blue bus to school, but I popped in to her school to make sure she got there alright and to sneak a few more pictures! Gabi got to sit in a line while her teacher came by to say hi to everyone before class started.


The backpack fairy made a visit last night too...dropping off a few extra goodies in her backpack that she wasn't expecting. The most favorite by far was the High School Musical lunch bag. She thought she was going to take her old Dora lunch bag to school (the one she's been using for the past 2 years!). Boy was she excited!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Gabrielle & her Daddy!!
xoxo Nana

Anonymous said...

Just LOVE the 'looking at my all-time-favorite-teacher' look!! (OK ......1st-ever teacher look!!)
NANA

Theora said...

Wow! She sure is gettig old. you guys will have to come visit us soon!

kate L.

Coriander said...

I can't believe Gabi is ready for school! Wasn't it just yesterday.... She looks so cute & grown up!

My Favorite Music