Although it rained almost the entire time for this trip too, we did get to see Navy Pier (briefly!).
The kids check out the turtles at the aquarium.
The kids thought is was such a treat to stay at a hotel overnight (wish I felt the same way when I have to travel for work!). Their favorite thing to do was to sit in the window sill and look down over the busy streets of Chicago. Which might I add don't slow down a whole lot at night either...I don't think I got a wink of sleep between all the horns honking and the sirens blarring. But they thought it was pretty cool!
Gabi got to make her own pretend pizza at the Children's Museum at Navy Pier. Cool place!
"My, what big teeth you have!" Keegan does some dental inspection in the dinosaur exhibit at the Children's Museum.



1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Great post!
Post a Comment